There are multiple routes to choose from.
Beloit and Beyond Bike Tour Route Options
Printed maps will be available the morning of the event. These include:
(1) 4.1 Mile Rock River loop Route
Printed map at registration
(2) 19.01 Mile Welty Route
(3) 25 Mile: Beloit to Broadhead
Below map use in conjunction with “Welty Route” above to get from Beloit to Beckman
(4) 50 Mile: Beloit to Broadhead and back
Below is return route map in conjunction with Beloit/Beckman to Broadhead map above.
(5) 50 Mile Beloit to New Glarus
- Flat 41.4 mi - 3 h 23 min: may not be suitable for road bikes
- Hilly 44.7 mi – 3 h 45 min
Below is continuation of “Beckman To Broadhead” route above to get you to New Glarus.
(6) 100 Mile Beloit > New Glarus > Beloit
The Full Century Loop
See above “Beloit to New Glarus” route map.
- $5 from Welty Environmental Center;
- $12 from Brodhead;
- $18 from New Glarus.
This route starts in Beloit with a major stop at the Welty Environmental Center on beautiful County H in Newark Township West of Beloit, then proceeds to downtown Brodhead near the Sugar River Trail Head. Riders have a choice of taking the Sugar River Trail (day pass required) continuing through Albany, Monticello and on to New Glarus. This is a flat bike trail along an old railway bed. It is the more cowardly of the two routes. Or, experienced riders can choose the rigorous, hilly, demanding, awful “demon” route through the very beautiful, rolling, Swiss countryside. along Highway F out of Brodhead all the way to New Glarus.