There are multiple routes to choose from.
Family Recreational Rides
Printed maps will be available the morning of the event. These include:
- 4.3 Mile: Rock River loop Route
- 10.4 Mile: Beloit to Welty Route
- 22.6 Mile: Beloit to Welty - Welty – Beloit Loop
- ? Beloit – Welty - Brodhead – Beloit Loop
- ? Brodhead to Welty Route
- ? Brodhead - Welty – Brodhead Loop
- ? Brodhead – Welty – Beloit – Brodhead Loop
- 50 Mile: Beloit – New Glarus Route: two choices
- 100 Mile: Beloit – New Glarus – Beloit (The Full Century Loop)
- $5 from Welty Environmental Center;
- $12 from Brodhead;
- $18 from New Glarus.
This route starts in Beloit with a major stop at the Welty Environmental center, then proceeds to Best of Brodhead in downtown Brodhead near the Sugar River Trail Head. Riders have a choice of taking the Sugar River Trail (day pass required) all the through Albany, Monticello to New Glarus. Or experienced riders can choose the rigorous, hilly, demanding, DEMON route. Through the beautiful, rolling, Swiss countryside. MAP LINK